Oracle Business Analyst Salary
Oracle is a data management and computing company with a longstanding reputation for quality software and customer service.
The median annual salary for an Oracle Business Analyst is $101,000 according to Glassdoor.com. Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k matching, and paid time off.
How much do Oracle Business Analysts make?
Oracle Business Analysts make a median salary of $135,000. This amount varies depending on the experience and qualifications of the individual.
What is the average salary for an Oracle Business Analyst?
Oracle Business Analyst salaries vary widely based on experience, skills and location. However, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reports that the average salary for a business analyst is $88,450 in 2017. This number may vary depending on the location, experience and skills of the individual business analyst.
What are the highest paying Oracle Business Analyst positions?
Oracle is one of the most well-known and respected software companies in the world. Many high-paying positions in Oracle are business analysts. The median salary for business analysts is $122,000, according to PayScale.com. The highest paying Oracle Business Analyst positions are as follows:
- Senior Director of Product Management- $215,000
- Senior Director of Marketing – $205,000
- Director of Database Development – $190,000
What are the lowest paying Oracle Business Analyst positions?
There are a few lower paying Oracle Business Analyst positions that may be of interest to you if you’re in search of a steady income. For example, a Business Analyst II may earn a starting salary of $68,000 per year, while a Business Analyst III may earn a starting salary of $85,000 per year.
What factors affect Oracle Business Analyst salaries?
There is no one answer to this question as salaries for Oracle Business Analyst vary depending on a variety of factors, including experience, skills, location, company size, and the specific Oracle product or services that the BI Analyst is working with. However, some of the most common factors that can affect Oracle BI Analyst salaries include:
• Experience: As experience increases, BI Analyst salaries typically increase as well.
• Skills: In addition to experience, skills such as knowledge of Oracle products and application development frameworks can also affect BI Analyst salaries.
• Location: Locations that offer high-qualityOracle BI solutions, such as the San Francisco Bay Area, often have higher pay rates for BI Analysts.
• Company Size: Companies with smaller staffs or those that focus on a specific industry may pay BI Analysts lower salaries than those in larger companies.
• Specific Oracle products or services: Some BI Analysts are specifically trained in working with specific Oracle products or services, such as Oracle Database or Oracle Applications. This can affect their salary rates.
The average salary for an oracle business analyst is $110,000.