If you are looking to start a business with a small investment, there are many options available. Here are five businesses you can start with a 10000 rupee investment.
1. Online Store: If you have a website and a few products, you can start an online store. This is a great option if you have a niche market and want to sell online.
2. Service Business: If you have skills or experience that you can offer others, you can start a service business. This is a great option if you have a passion for your field and want to share your knowledge with others.
3. Consultant Business: If you have unique knowledge or experience that you can offer others, you can start a
Table of Contents
Businesses You Can Start with $2,000 to $10,000
Starting a business on a shoestring budget
You can start a business with as little as 10,000 rupees, depending on what you want to do. Here are some ideas:
- Start a small online business. There are a number of online business options available, including online selling, online marketing, and online consulting.
- Start a small brick-and-mortar business. This can be a great way to get your business started if you have a good idea for a product or service and you’re willing to put in the hard work.
- Start a home-based business. This can be a great option if you have the time and energy to manage your own business.
- Start a side business. This can be a great way to supplement your main income and add some extra income to your budget.
- Invest in a business opportunity. This can be a great way to get started in business without having to spend a lot of money upfront.
Whatever you choose to do, make sure you have a good plan and strategy in place so you can succeed with a business on a shoestring budget.
cost businesses you can start today
How to start a business with just Rs ,000
businesses you can start for Rs ,000 or less
businesses you can start with Rs ,000
There are many businesses you can start with Rs 000 or less, depending on what you are interested in and what type of business you would like to start. Here are a few examples:
- A small online store. You can start a store without any special equipment or a large investment, and you can sell products from anywhere in the world.
- A photography business. You can start a photography business by using your own equipment or by using services offered by professional photographers.
- A cake business. You can start a cake business by baking cakes and selling them online or in person.
- A pet care business. You can start a pet care business by caring for pets in your own home or by hiring a pet care service.
- A beekeeping business. You can start a beekeeping business by keeping bees in your own home or by hiring a beekeeping service.
If you are looking to start a business with a very small initial investment, there are a few options available to you. One option is to start a small home-based business. This can be a great option for people who are passionate about their work and want to start their own business. Another option is to start a small business with a partner. This can be a great way to get started if you know someone who has a business and can help you get started. Finally, you can also start a small business with a loan. This option is best for people who have a good credit score and have enough money saved up to cover the initial startup costs.